Senior Project Manager
Innovation Center LLC, (ASAN)
Department of Innovations and Marketing; full-time, Apr. 2018 – present
– for the Azerbaijan Innovation Export Consortium (AZINNEX):
developing strategies and policies for export promotion of high technology products (as a host center for the Consortium, a joint initiative of 10 leading IT companies.
– for ASAN innovation and business incubation center:
jointly managing the establishment and development process of the ASAN innovation and incubation center to support startups and accelerate new ventures in various industries.
Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences
Innovation Department; full-time, Feb. 2014 – Jan. 2017
– worked on various strategies, including the establishment of the ANAS High Technologies Park;
– coordinated local and international academia-business-government relations;
– developed analyses, reports and policy briefs on development of science commercialization;
– conducted various analyses of innovation policies and experiences internationally;
Adjunct Lecturer in Economics
Azerbaijan State University of Economics
International School of Economics; part-time (Fall 2014 – present)
– teaching various courses in economics (International Trade)
Adjunct Lecturer in International Trade
School of Business; part-time (Fall 2016)
– taught a course in International Trade in two sections
Trainee; full-time, June-August 2013.
The Delegation of the European Union to Azerbaijan
Political, Economic and Information Unit
Intern; full-time, June-July 2012.
Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO)
Export Promotion Department
Volunteer Research Assistant; full-time, January-August 2011.
Support for Economic Initiatives Public Union, Baku, Azerbaijan