• Trade and Industrial Policy
Trade and industry policies have been continuously proved as an effective driving force in sustainable economic development of many success stories, e.g. South Korea, and I consider it as an applicable option for many others with in depth considerations.
• International Economic Relations
By continuous education and consistent learning, I firmly believe in the power of international economic relations as a major factor for sustainable and peaceful cooperation if it happens in a freer and more competitive global environment.
• Science, Technology and Innovation Policy
Science, technology and innovation policy is one of the effective tools that can bring long-term results in trade capacity and industrial development which consequently would improve competitiveness in international markets.
- Trade Balance to Unbalance Political Balance, The Politicon (2017)
- Analysis of Privatization Experience of the Azerbaijani Government: Case of Banking and Oil Sectors – co-authored (in English), presented as a research paper at the 16thInternational Students’ Conference on Economics in Izmir, Turkey
- Economic Diplomacy: Foreign Trade and Foreign Policy (in Azeri), presented at the 1st International Conference on Business Administration and Corporate Social Responsibility, Conference Publication, November, 2012, Baku, Azerbaijan, Vol.3. pp. 499-506
- Assessment of Factors Affecting the High Credit Interest Rates in Azerbaijan – co-authored (in Azeri), published by the Center for Media and Public Initiatives 2011
• Azerbaijani Banks and Their Regional Activities (in Azeri), Awarded by Central Bank of Azerbaijan in the essay contest, http://20il.cbar.az/ref03.html