• Trade and Industrial Policy
Trade and industry policies have been continuously proved as an effective driving force in sustainable economic development of many success stories, e.g. South Korea, and I consider it as an applicable option for many others with in depth considerations.
• International Economic Relations
By continuous education and consistent learning, I firmly believe in the power of international economic relations as a major factor for sustainable and peaceful cooperation if it happens in a freer and more competitive global environment.
• Science, Technology and Innovation Policy
Science, technology and innovation policy is one of the effective tools that can bring long-term results in trade capacity and industrial development which consequently would improve competitiveness in international markets.
• International Political Economy
International economics, solely, cannot be considered as viable enough without political economy factors that definitely affect major global events. Therefore, international political economy explains and teaches us how the things work globally.
- Trade Balance to Unbalance Political Balance, The Politicon (2017)
- Analysis of Privatization Experience of the Azerbaijani Government: Case of Banking and Oil Sectors – co-authored (in English), presented as a research paper at the 16thInternational Students’ Conference on Economics in Izmir, Turkey
- Economic Diplomacy: Foreign Trade and Foreign Policy (in Azeri), presented at the 1st International Conference on Business Administration and Corporate Social Responsibility, Conference Publication, November, 2012, Baku, Azerbaijan, Vol.3. pp. 499-506
- Assessment of Factors Affecting the High Credit Interest Rates in Azerbaijan – co-authored (in Azeri), published by the Center for Media and Public Initiatives 2011
• Azerbaijani Banks and Their Regional Activities (in Azeri), Awarded by Central Bank of Azerbaijan in the essay contest, http://20il.cbar.az/ref03.html